Without a doubt, the mountainous country of Nepal is best known for Mt. Everest. As seen in a video resource, the mountainous country is also home to more than 120 ethno-linguistic people groups and is considered the birthplace of Buddhism. Scholars learn more about the intriguing nation with a humorous and engaging presentation.
- Use the resource to study plate tectonics or mountain features
- Offer as research for a country profile project
- One installment of the Countries A-Z video profile playlist
- Shows detailed geographical information using maps and graphics
- Resource highlights overlooked features of the country