When people think about Norway, they often think about Vikings, trolls, fjords ... and heavy metal and tacos? A video resource profiles the fourth Nordic sister, including its fascinating geography carved out of the arctic, and Scandinavian culture. Learners also explore how Norway manages to export more than it imports and its efforts at going green.
- Offer the video as research to compare and contrast the Nordic countries
- Use in a country profile project
- Resource is part of a comprehensive geography video playlist covering countries of the world
- Native Norwegians demonstrate various dialects
- Pop culture references and humor make the video engaging
- Three ads disrupt video streaming