This Geography Project: Australia presentation also includes:
A presentation packed with project ideas and research questions encourages viewers to use images to describe Australia's climate, leisure activities, location, interesting facts, culture, and landmarks. Learners combine technology and research and design their very own Australia project.
- After watching the presentation, have class members brainstorm other topics that might be used for research projects
- An in-class project not intended to take more that one or two days
- Although there are typos in the text and several of the links do not work, the resource does contain good suggestions for research projects
- A great way to enrich the study of the geography of Australia
- Beware the typos in the text