Light can be a mysterious phenomenon. Take away some of the mystery with an intriguing video lesson. The 38th lesson of the Crash Course physics series studies the movement of light waves. Topics include refraction and reflection as well as converging and diverging.
- Follow the video lesson with a lab investigation exploring refraction and reflection of light
- Ask pupils to write down three key takeaways from the video as an exit card
- Requires individual Internet access if assigning for independent viewing
- Presenter conveys her passion for the topic throughout her presentation
- Incorporates ray diagrams to quantify forces