This Geometry assessment also includes:
Help learners find joy in facing mathematical challenges. The questions posed on this worksheet encourage young mathematicians to utilize skills learned throughout a geometry unit, and to apply themselves and persevere through problem solving situations. Topics range from perimeter, to scale drawing to Pythagorean Theorem, and more.
- Form groups of two or three pupils and use the worksheet as a group assessment
- Use problems individually as openers to encourage learners to think deeply
- Requires a fair amount of content reading; ELL pupils and those with reading disabilities will need extra support
- Includes a rubric with solutions
- Uses variety of questioning techniques and requires a deep level of thinking