This Geometry in Architecture #2 lesson plan also includes:
Cut and paste a facade study. After viewing a presentation on facades and facade studies, scholars apply their newfound knowledge to various buildings. They then complete a puzzle where they cut and paste a facade study of the Sta. Maria Novella based on geometric relationships.
- Have groups create their own versions of facade puzzles
- Learners must have knowledge of concepts presented in Geometry in Architecture #1
- Activity requires scissors, glue, drawing and construction paper, and clasp envelopes
- Fifth lesson in a series of 11 on technical drawing and architecture
- Learners will have fun with the activity
- Includes rubric for the activity