What kind of tree does a math teacher climb? A geometry! Here is a lesson that includes all the geometry resources you could ever wish for in one comprehensive workbook. Class members demonstrate what they have learned by determining the area, perimeter, surface area, and volume of 2- and 3-dimensional figures.
- Have learners draw and measure their own figures
- The chapter requires knowledge from Chapter Five of the series
- Utah Core Standards are essentially the Common Core State Standards
- The last chapter of an eight-part seventh grade workbook series
- Self-assessment checks allow young scientists to independently rate their learning
- Teacher resource includes an answer key and additional notes on teaching
- Each lesson has a class activity and a homework sheet