This Geometry Sample Problems worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
I'd like to prove that this instructional activity has a lot to offer. Seven problems using triangles and parallelograms practice the traditional method of a two-column proof. After the instructional activity is some practice problems that show worked out solutions.
- Cut up the problems and give each person, or group, one to do
- Use the circle examples as a worksheet by whiting out the solutions
- Writing area is small; may need to provide extra space to write
- The solutions are provided as a separate document