This Gerund or Infinitive – Fill in the Correct Form worksheet also includes:
Middle schoolers love listening to music, and they also love to listen to music. So what's the difference? Spell out the nuanced ways to use gerunds and infinitives with a 50-question grammar exercise. Given short sentences and verbs, learners decide the most appropriate way to convey the correct meaning.
- Use as a quiz or warm-up activity
- Assign as homework to reinforce verb skills
- Copy at maximum size for more space to fill in the blanks
- No clear instructions are provided on the worksheet, making it a useful assessment or practice activity in conjunction with a thorough grammar lesson
- Excellent practice for English learners
- Provides six different versions of this worksheet