This Getting a Handle on Torque interactive also includes:
Do your young physicists get a little unbalanced when it comes to talking about torque? Scholars examine the effects of weight and distance on a balanced system with a simple interactive from the Rotation and Balance series. The resource contains four different levels of difficulty, question randomization, and an embedded tutorial.
- Use the resource in conjunction with a lab or related online interactive
- Display a live version of the interactive meterstick and fulcrum and demonstrate a few of the questions to the class
- If some don't have Internet access, project each question and have pupils answer on paper
- Individuals receive targeted skills practice and immediate feedback
- The interactive is easy to use and allows pupils to work at their own pace