Welcome your class back to school with a mini-book. Learners fill in information about the school year and themselves and then illustrate each sentence. When they are complete, pupils can share their books and get to know their classmates.
19 Views 13 Downloads
- The instructions mention a send-home letter and a second mini-book that are not included; only the sample back-to-school book is provided
- Each page includes a sentence frame for kids to fill in
- Plenty of space is provided for learners' illustrations
- Includes clear instructions for how to introduce and assemble the book
- The cover page and border images are a bit grainy; however, once colored in and paired with student illustrations, this will not matter as much