This Global Climate Change and Sea Level Rise lesson plan also includes:
Ice is nice, and its condition on the planet has a significant effect. Junior geoscientists experiment with ice melting in both water and on land to discover how each affect the rising sea level. This detailed lesson plan outline even includes photographs of the lab setup so that no questions remain. You will appreciate the ease with which you can implement this lab, which addresses a major current world issue.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Downloadable copy of the lesson plan and the Sea Level Rise Worksheet are included
- Photographs within the lesson plan make it clear how to set up the experiment
- Teacher background information can be found in the middle tab
- The topic is of current relevance