This Global History and Geography Examination: August 2016 assessment also includes:
Challenge class members with an architectural resource that asks them to use a variety of skills to answer multiple choice questions as well as several essay prompts about the streets and house fronts of ancient Athens. One question asks learners to combine several primary sources to find their answers—a great skill to practice.
- Differentiate for English learners by providing them with the option to answer essay questions based more on primary photographs than primary texts
- Differentiate for GATE by providing more open-ended essay questions and eliminating the multiple choice questions
- Requires printing and distributing the exams
- Tests for comprehension in a variety of ways
- Ensures learners understand how to analyze primary sources and refines writing skills