This Global History and Geography Examination: January 2015 assessment also includes:
Looking for some ways to practice primary source analysis or multiple-choice strategies with your scholars? Check out a helpful standardized test. Multiple-choice questions based on primary sources, a writing prompt about human and physical geography, and a documents-based question evaluating the role of revolutionaries throughout history offer invaluable skills practice.
- Use as a practice for the primary source analysis required by documents-based questions
- Part of a series of tests from the New York State Board of Regents
- Full exam takes about three hours to administer
- Questions are adaptable to a variety of uses
- Keys make assessment easy