This Global History and Geography Examination: January 2017 assessment also includes:
Global history and geography class members demonstrate their knowledge of and ability to analyze primary sources such as graphics, maps, political cartoons, and texts from important documents with an assessment that includes multiple choice, essay, and short answer questions.
- Flip the class by assigning one part of the test as homework
- Respond to any questions learners have before beginning the exam
- Although designed for New York schools, the exam is appropriate for any class global history and/or geography class
- Questions require pupils to use critical and creative thinking skills
- The multiple-choice questions effectively test for concepts across the entire subject