This Global Warming: Facts and Our Future activities & project also includes:
According to the United Nations, climate change affects every country on the planet. This research project encourages scholars to explore the factors that affect climate change from different perspectives: climate scientist, policy analyst, economist, energy expert, and urban planner. Groups then come together to learn what they can do and, put together a presentation for the United Nations with their recommendations.
- Show video clips of scientists presenting information on global warming at the UN
- Activity is designed for groups of five
- Each pupil needs access to the Internet to complete the required research
- Provides over 75 additional resources
- Includes a rubric for easier grading
- Allows for both individual and group work during the project