This Globalization and Fair Trade lesson plan also includes:
Have you ever traded something? How do you know you got a good deal? Scholars use case studies and research to determine the role of globalization in fair trade. Class members examine consumer demand and competition bring to light the issue of democracy and trade.
- Complete a global trade map at the start of the lesson as a preview exercise
- Role play with different nations and products represented in a global trade scenario
- Print copies of the Deliberation Guide for students to reference
- Resource contains printable worksheets and materials for classroom use
- Provides deliberation questions with possible positive and negative responses