Make sure your class is sure of terminology when referring to the non-violent methods used in the civil rights movement. This glossary includes 19 terms paired with parts of speech and definitions.
40 Views 40 Downloads
- Use this glossary to build your own vocabulary lists, exercises, and assessments
- Invite learners to put this in a binder or packet for easy reference
- Part of a series of materials that relate to the civil rights movement
- This a handy reference tool that your learners can use as they read and write about the civil rights movement
- The second term on the list is spelled ahisma, but should read ahimsa