This Glue Paint Symmetry Prints lesson plan also includes:
Add watercolors to white glue, paint onto clear film paper, fold, open, and voila, a butterfly! This art project, designed for special education classes, but perfect for any classroom, is sure to engage your young artists.
71 Views 60 Downloads
- Create a gallery by posting the projects
- Have several samples on hand for kids to examine
- Be sure to discuss the tactile sensations they encounter during the art project and what any of the materials feel like
- If the variety of shapes and colors will confuse your learners, use one constant shape instead.
- The ninth in a series of 32 resources designed for special education classes but appropriate for all learners
- The packet includes ads for materials that may be purchased from the sponsor; however, no purchase is required to utilize the activity
- Templates, directions for various age groups, a materials list, and illustrations are included in the packet