Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Stick this resource in the "Use" column. In the second installment of a six-part series, learners use glue sticks to demonstrate forces. Using glue sticks, instructors can demonstrate tension, compression, and torsion.
25 Views 25 Downloads
- Divide the class into groups for the activity
- Builds on knowledge of forces from previous lesson
- Activity requires glue sticks (the type used in glue guns) and markers
- Resource includes several options for assessment
- Teacher guide contains detailed steps for procedure
- Instructors will need to modify teacher resource to create a handout