Inspire scholars to shoot for the moon with a presentation that details why goals are important, how to define and identify a goal with four essential questions, the difference between dreams and goals, and tips to achieving a goal.
25 Views 19 Downloads
- Print slides with space for notes so pupils can follow along and write down important information
- Pose discussion questions on a classroom blog, direct learners to reply to each question and respond to at least one peer
- Recite the last slide's phrases frequently to boost confidence
- Consider how the presentation fits into your current progress monitoring system, incorporate classroom examples for context
- Slides have a clear and simple design
- The resource's tone is positive and offers encouragement