Why do some things float and others sink? A creative simulation allows learners to adjust mass and volume of an object to affect its buoyancy in water. A graph records the effect of each manipulation.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Create a laboratory handout for pupils to record their data and discoveries
- Expects an understanding of density and buoyancy
- Must create a free account with CK-12 to utilize the interactive
- Provides questions for pupils to consider after manipulating the simulation
- Includes further examples to reinforce the concept
- Does not include a lesson guide or outline