This Going Out interactive also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Let's go out to dinner! Provide early Spanish speakers with a quick reference guide and learning tool for common phrases related to a restaurant outing.
13 Views 5 Downloads
- Set up your classroom like a restaurant, and allow groups to write their own restaurant-themed skits in Spanish to present in front of the class
- Project the resource onto the board and scroll down to accompany your lesson on restaurant vocabulary
- Does not provide a phrase to ask for anything other than water; let learners know that they can substitute agua in that phrase to change their order
- Pronunciations and translations require access to the Internet, as well as audio equipment or headphones
- Includes specific phrases that may be difficult for beginners to figure out on their own, such as ¿Nos trae la cuenta, por favor?
- Phrases and pronunciations would be commonly understood across various Spanish-speaking regions