How does Google Classroom help teachers communicate with their pupils? Viewers learn how to e-mail individual and multiple learners at a time. They also discover how to quickly and easily share information and attachments with scholars and parents.
- Practice e-mailing single and multiple users as well as the entire class
- Post an announcement on the class stream
- Designed for a teacher audience but adaptable for other students
- Requires projection and speakers or individual computer and headphone access
- Provides a link to a corresponding text-based lesson
- Speaker narrates slowly and uses the screen share function for added clarity