Roll call! It's time for scholars to learn about a different type of classroom—a digital one. Viewers learn how to access Google Classroom and create their own classes. They explore the website's interface and discover how to add and invite pupils to an online classroom.
- Practice setting up a section in Google Classroom and posting an announcement in the class stream
- Designed for teachers but adaptable for other learners
- Requires headphones if individuals access the video independently
- Includes a supplemental text-based lesson
- Video includes step-by-step verbal instructions with helpful screen sharing