This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 3, Lesson 3 lesson plan also includes:
What's the difference between men and princes? Machiavelli discusses the distinction in chapter 18 of The Prince. First, scholars listen to a masterful reading of the chapter. Then, they write about how the author develops a central idea in the text.
- Have English learners make flash cards to learn the lesson vocabulary
- Lesson three from the Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 3 series
- Requires printing the Short Response Rubric and Checklist
- Provides options for differentiation during class discussion
- Addresses Common Core standards for both reading and writing