This Grade 5 Math Module 1, Topic E, Lesson 11 lesson plan also includes:
Let your understanding of multiplying decimals flourish and multiply. After briefly reviewing place value concepts and how to add and subtract decimals, scholars learn to multiply a decimal fraction (like 0.6) by a whole number. They use place value charts and area models to help them along the way.
- Use the problem set as homework
- Learners must be proficient with area models
- This is the 12th of 18 installments in the Grade 5 Math Module 1 series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a suggested pacing guide
- Contains printable student worksheets