This Grade 5 Math Module 1, Topic F, Lesson 16 lesson plan also includes:
See, decimal operations do come in handy! Pupils solve word problems that require adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing decimals. They use tape diagrams to express relationships and to identify the necessary operations to solve the problem.
- Have classmates write simple word problems for each other to solve
- Learners must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- This is the 17th of 18 parts in the Grade 5 Math Module 1 series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides student worksheets for practice
- Includes a variety of real-world contexts