Imagine four pages of writing prompts. Although designed specifically for eighth graders, the topics could be used for upper-elementary and high school writers as well.
76 Views 75 Downloads
- Ask individuals to craft their own prompts using the format of the provided suggestions as a model
- The prompts could be used as practice exercises or as a writing assessment
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- While most of the prompts are for persuasive essays, many other types are included as well
- All prompts ask writers to add specifics to support their response
- The resource contains only prompts; no rubrics, samples, or writing instructions are included