This Grade 9 ELA Module 1, Unit 2, Lesson 7 lesson plan also includes:
Readers analyze the techniques David Mitchell uses to introduce and develop the mystery surrounding Madame Crommelynck in the "Solarium," chapter of his novel, Black Swan Green.
1 Collection 7 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Ask a class member to prepare a masterful reading of the chapter introduction
- The seventh in an 11-lesson unit that uses David Mitchell's Black Swan Green as an anchor text
- In addition to the in-class readings, class members are also responsible for an out-of-class Accountable Independent Reading (AIR) assignment
- The 12-page packet includes the plan, discussion questions with model responses, a vocabulary list, and a homework prompt
- Some class members may be challenged by the sameness in the format of all the lessons in the three-unit module