This Grade 9 ELA Module 1: Unit 3, Lesson 15 lesson plan also includes:
Where does Friar Laurence's loyalty lie? After listening to a reading of act 4, scene 1, lines 89-126 of Romeo and Juliet, groups examine the details of Friar Laurence's plan.
1 Collection 21 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- End the lesson by asking readers to consider what could possibly go wrong with Friar Laurence's plan
- A link to an audio version of the scene is provided
- The 15th in a 20-lesson unit that uses Romeo and Juliet as an anchor text
- The 10-page resource includes a list of the Common Core standards that form the basis of the lesson, the plan, a vocabulary list, discussion questions and sample responses, a note-taking worksheet, a Quick Write prompt, and a homework assignment
- All the lessons in the unit follow the same format