This Grade 9 ELA Module 2: Unit 1, Lesson 4 lesson plan also includes:
True, nervous, very, very dreadfully nervous you may be, but a literary analysis unit will set your mind at ease. Learners study the narrator's point of view in Edgar Allan Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart" and analyze the way it contributes to a developing central idea in the text.
- Add to a unit on text structure or when emphasizing close reading
- Encourage learners to journal about a time when others were making judgments about them, or about a time when they made judgments about others
- The fourth in a 13-part unit
- Refer to lesson 1 for the short response checklist
- Discussion questions are thought-provoking and analytical
- Comes with full versions of the unit and module files