This Grades 9-10 Energy Sources lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Alternative energy sources are becoming increasingly important. Learners have the opportunity to explore alternative energy sources using a differentiated instruction unit. They group together based on ability levels, assign roles to each team member, and research different sources of energy. Teams then present their findings and serve on a panel to ask questions of other teams.
- Support learners who need extra practice or a challenge with the side dishes and main dish activity
- Use the competition hook to engage and bring in judges from the school/community
- Some background knowledge of energy is necessary for understanding
- Provides rubrics for assessment
- Assignments build in responsibility and ownership of learning