Whip your students' grammar skills into shape with this series of practice worksheets. Touching on all eight parts of speech, these exercises challenge learners to identify the relationships between different words and phrases in sample sentences, helping them to develop a deeper understanding of the English language.
- Add these practice grammar exercises to your language arts curriculum as in-class or homework assignments
- Complete the first problem on each worksheet as a whole class before having students work independently on them
- Worksheets don't offer any example problems or definitions of the grammar topics being addressed, so be sure the class is properly prepared before assigning these exercises
- A total of 21 grammar worksheets are offered in this collection
- Worksheets include a variety of different sentence types, thoroughly demonstrating how each part of speech is used
- Answer keys are not provided for any of the worksheets in this series