Watch your pupils Excel at using spreadsheets to graph data by watching a video that covers how to graph data in a scatter plot using Microsoft Excel. The video also covers how to change titles, scales, and labels, as well as how to insert a best-fit curve.
- Team up with a computer teacher to add a cross-curricular component to the resource
- Provide learners with a data set to try on their own after viewing the video
- Note that depending on the version of Excel available in the classroom, it may look different than in the video
- The third in a series of three related resources
- Clear, step-by-step explanations make the material easy to digest
- Resource includes a downloadable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that contains the data in question
- Pacing is a bit fast, so it may be difficult for some pupils to follow