This Graphing Factored Polynomials lesson plan also includes:
Young mathematicians graph polynomials using the factored form. As they apply all positive leading coefficients, pupils demonstrate the relationship between the factors and the zeros of the graph.
1 Collection 10 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Form collaborative groups to complete the opening exercise; monitor groups for understanding
- Use as an introduction to the behavior of polynomial graphs
- Uses understanding from the previous lessons in the series about the zeros of polynomial equations
- Provides detailed lesson notes, suggestions, and questioning strategies
- Includes a problem set for independent practice along with an answer key