Why Lesson Planet?
If Jupiter grew any more mass, it would actually get smaller. Extra mass would make the planet more dense, causing it to start pulling it in on itself. The lesson allows scholars to practice graphing, interpreting graphs, and understanding why scientists use graphs to display data.
- Have an astronomer visit to share the computer programs they use
- It is helpful to have access to Radio-SkyPipe, JOVE's program for plotting data from an RJ telescope, but it is not required
- Expects prior knowledge of previous lessons in the series
- The sixth lesson in a series of seven
- Lesson follows a 5E format
- Includes an answer key for easier grading
- Does not include any hands-on activities
- Answer Key
- Informational Text