Uncover a process for graphing a linear equation in slope-intercept form with a video that describes how to determine the slope and y-intercept from the equation of a line. It then shows how to transfer those values to a graph resulting in a line.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the video as a resource for absent individuals
- Create a set of practice problems for your classes to try after watching the video
- Lesson expects an understanding of slope prior to the lesson
- Gives a thorough explanation of graphing linear equations, including verification by creating an input-output table
- Uses color to highlight the commonalities in the equation and graph