This Graphing Stories Ice Breaker activities & project also includes:
Kick off the school year with some math fun! New classmates share information about themselves by using graphs and interpreting data. The goal is to use a general graph shape, such as linear or exponential, and create labels for the axes that represent something fun.
- For struggling learners, provide the graphs beforehand
- Let advanced learners create their own scenarios and graphs
- Some language in the video may be inappropriate for young viewers
- Comes with a PowerPoint and video
- Introduces math in a fun way
- Shows the importance of understanding a graph