This Graphing with Slope-Intercept Form handout & reference also includes:
Work on graphing linear equations using the provided materials. The print and video lesson thoroughly review the concepts related to graphing linear equations in slope-intercept and standard form. The materials prepare learners for the next lesson in a seven-part series on solving systems of equations.
- Allow individuals to complete the lesson independently by watching the video or reading the print
- Use the practice problems as board work to check for understanding and fix misconceptions
- Reviews graphing linear equations to prepare for solving systems by graphing; spend time with the concept as needed based on the level of your class
- Provides a set of practice problems and an answer key
- Video explanations are clear and emphasize vocabulary
- Does not include problem solving