This Graphs of Linear Systems: Star Lines interactive also includes:
Let the class stars shine. Using four given linear equations, scholars create a graph of a star. The pupils use the interactive to graph the linear systems and determine the points of intersection. Through the activity, classmates determine properties of systems.
- Have the class write down all the points of intersection and the system in whcih they are a solution
- The class should be comfortable graphing lines in slope-intercept form
- Users need to sign up for a free CK-12 account
- The supplemental material shows how to graph a linear system using technology
- Allows students to adjust the red dots, making it easier to graph the lines