This Gravitational Field Strength interactive also includes:
Budding scientists fall hard for a gravitational field strength activity! Physics pupils compare the masses and distances relative to the center of planets using an interactive from a Circular and Satellite Motion series. Individuals work through three sets of questions to develop an understanding of gravitational field strength.
- Print out the questions and distribute one to each student as an exit ticket
- Pair the interactive with a universal gravitation lesson
- Be sure to cover the gravitational field strength calculation in depth before assigning the interactive
- Illustrations within each question help scholars relate masses and distances more easily
- The resource is full of teacher tips and related activities