Can scientists take a picture of the universe before the planets formed? Using telescopes and new technology, scientists take more detailed photos every few years. Cosmic inflation challenges our understanding of the early universe.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Learn about a second interpretation of the same data here
- Discuss the scientific method of revising prior findings
- Relies on prior knowledge of the early expansion of the universe
- Provides subtitles in English, Hindi, and Thai for ease of note taking
- Presenter's excitement shines through, making the video more engaging