Barbara McClintock discovered mobile genetic elements and was eventually awarded a Nobel Prize, but people first laughed at her because of her gender. Learn more about her contributions to genetics with a biographical video.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Discover the other research McClintock is known for
- Video uses language that may not be appropriate for the classroom
- Be aware of foul language in the comment section as well
- Video is the 21st in a series of 25
- Contains many cross-cultural connections to history, science, and psychology
- Highlights a female scientist unfamiliar to most