Teach how to factor trinomials using quadratic methods with this tutorial video. Each example begins by factoring a greatest common factor, resulting in a quadratic factor. The instructor then shows how to factor the quadratic factor.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework and utilizing class time for questions and practice
- Make the video available for homework help
- If assigning the video as homework, ensure pupils have Internet access
- Instructor uses color to separate the components of each term
- Shows how to check the answer using multiplication