This Greenhouse Gas Emissions — Natural and Human Causes lesson plan also includes:
What impact do humans have on greenhouse gas emissions? What are the natural causes of these gasses? Thanks to the carbon cycle, carbon dioxide eats away at the earth's atmosphere with the intensified help of humans. Young scientists discover how carbon emmissions greatly contributes to climate change.
- Take a trip to the library or computer lab for learners to research the questions listed in the worksheets
- The third resource in a series of five lessons, which is also part of a larger series of units on climate change
- Requires Internet access to answer worksheet questions
- Comes with a note-taking sheet for class members to fill out while they watch the video
- Visuals included in the resource help support the concept of the carbon cycle and carbon emissions