Greenhouse gases prevent the earth from freezing over, so how do they cause global warming? The third installment in a seven-part series explains what greenhouse gases are, how they help us, and why they are important. It links an imbalance in the greenhouse gases as one of the factors that affect the climate.
- Research how the hole in the ozone layer impacts greenhouse gases
- Graph the percentage of each gas in the atmosphere
- Assumes some prior knowledge of molecular models, though it isn't required
- Offers speed control on the video, so pupils can slow it down for easier note taking
- Source is credible and can be used for reference