This Guidance and Career Education: Pathways— Goal Setting and Action Planning lesson plan also includes:
Sooner or later, the learners in your class are going to move on to college and the professional world. Help them organize their goals with a project designed for groups, which prompts them to examine entry points and next steps for their desired goals.
- Include in a unit about career planning, or when looking at academic and professional goals
- Use in one long class period, or stretch the assignments over several days
- Resource was published in Canada, so some details about the educational system and requirements are specific to Canada
- Encourages kids to work together and look to the future
- Provides all necessary materials as part of the packet