Guide learners through an experiment with a set of worksheets on the scientific method. Six steps prompt your class to ask questions, conduct research, form a hypothesis, test theories, analyze data, and report results.
59 Views 66 Downloads
- Use for elementary science experiments in class, or for science fair projects
- A good addition to a homeschool program
- References God's creation on the first page, but not throughout the resource
- A clear-cut and straightforward way to reinforce the scientific method
- Provides enough space for procedure and reflection in the worksheets