This Gusty: The Gut Microbiome Card Game activity & project also includes:
Build up your gut. Groups up to four play a card game to learn more about the microbiome in the gut. Learners try to build a healthy gut with their cards. The player acquiring six microbes without any pathogens wins the game.
4 Views 3 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Provide microscopic views of different microbes from the digestive system
- Study what actions a person can do that are beneficial to and harmful to their microbiome
- Assumes students know about microbes within the gut
- Includes multiple game options
- Contains information about microbes in the game